"Il vuoto fa: sssshcchr!" - Diavù

I'm the fury, in your head.
People are fragile things you should know by now, be careful what you put them through.
I say out loud, I'm freaky styley and I'm proud.
On candystripe legs the spiderman comes, softly through the shadow of the evening sun.
I must warn ya, 'bout the motherfucker girls of California.
I'm the helpline operator, your problems will be mine.
On the water we, petals floating.
'Cause my family don't seem so familiar, and my enemies all know my name.
Go get your guns and your switchblade knives and cut it up.
Tell me your own politik, and open up your eyes.
Ma tutto quello che può dire veramente un uomo è: non fate come me.
Sarebbe stato bello invecchiare insieme, la vita ci spinge verso direzioni diverse.
That's the power of the gospel.
Hello darkness my old friend, I've come to you to talk again.

le canzoni che contengono queste frasi meritano tutte i vostri padiglioni auricolari.

Commenti

Post più popolari